We support educators and schools to innovate, explore and promote future-focused education.
Carly will be your go-to for all things Future Schools, nothing is too big or small.
Carly is here to guide and support you and your team with your onboarding to our community.
If you would like to discuss the benefits of membership, please book a call with Carly today.
Future Schools brings together some of the most innovative educators and schools worldwide to explore and demonstrate what is possible in education.
As leaders in the future-focused movement, you play a critical role in shaping the lives of your students and the Australian educational landscape. We are here to support you in any way we can, and we are eager to see the impact you will have on your schools and the wider community.
Get realtime support
By joining Future Schools, you will have the opportunity to connect with a diverse community of future-focused educators through:
- In-person events
- Professional Learning for Leadership Teams
- Live Online Events for all School Staff
- State-based School Tours
- International Study Tours
As a member of our learning community, we will share, support and promote your innovative work with other member schools.
Why you should become a member
If you’re like some of our leaders in our learning community, you recognise the challenge of finding time to:
- expand your network,
- to get out of your school and connect with other innovators, and
- to stay up to date with and at the forefront of future-focused schooling
Or perhaps you are looking for:
- examples of how others implemented innovation but don’t know where to start?
- are looking for an innovation framework but don’t know the good from the bad
- or maybe you're looking to see what’s happening in schools across Australia in real-time
Or maybe you need cost-effective ways to:
- Develop your staff and teachers
- Build capacity in your staff to bring about change that will last
- Make sure your strategy lands
Thought Leader in Residence
Designed for Principals, our Thought Leader in Residence series provides coaching from leading educational experts from across the world.
Connect with like-minded educators from across Australia, share resources, and support each other.
Each Semester you can visit a number of schools and see practical examples of innovation, hear from guest speakers, share a meal, and gain new ideas and perspectives.
Inspiring, interactive, and provocative. Each presentation offers a new topic, several insights, and time for you to ask questions.
Virtual School Tours
Live & interactive virtual tours of innovative schools across Australia and the globe
There are now over 100 schools in this membership, all committed to future-focused education. Your voice is valued and we invite you to contribute to the network. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us or any other members of our team if you have any questions or ideas to help co-create Future Schools.
Together, we can transform education, one school at a time.